For Let’s Do It! World Conference (the “conference”), the participants acknowledges and agree the Terms and Conditions as follows:
- Access to the conference is only possible with a valid registration for login/ticket.
- Login/tickets are subject of the registration by Let’s Do It! World (hereinafter “LDIW”). Participants may either register online via the website: https://clean-conference.org (or by personal registration at the Conference Info Desk during regular conference opening hours if the Conference takes physically place). LDIW reserves the right to grant and deny access to the Conference at its own discretion.
- The Conference login/ticket is personalized and not transferable. Any transfer of login/ticket, without the prior written consent of LDIW, shall render such transfer and the respective Conference login/ticket null and void.
- Access to the Conference is limited to the timings. Conference sessions marked as not/non-public are only accessible for LDIW leaders with voting rights.
- Participants are obliged to respect third party intellectual property rights.
- Only persons explicitly authorised by LDIW may film, photograph, or make sketches or video recordings.
- LDIW is entitled to have photographs, drawings, films and video recordings made of the Conference and events related to the Conference, of the participants, sessions and presentations, and to use them for advertising, publishing on internet plattforms such as the own website or social media channels or share them as general press publications. This shall also apply to images of the participants and other persons recorded in such occasions.
- The participants are aware of the house rule: Remain respectful!
- Should one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions be determined to be illegal or impracticable, this shall not affect the effectiveness and validity of the other provisions. In such a case, the invalid or impracticable provision shall be replaced by a valid and practical provision that matches the intended economic purpose of this invalid or impracticable provision as closely as possible. The same shall apply mutatis mutandis in the event of any loophole in these Terms and Conditions.